April 11, 2011

My International Family

These experiences made my year full of love and happiness, I'm so grateful with all of those things that was happened to me in the past 8 months but over the weekend is the climax for me. I felt like a part of family, YES ! We are family, Superb Family!

Maple Fest, NY 
Coney Island, NYC. we can smell the 'love n freedom' here
There are many people that we meet in our lives but only a very few of them that will make a lasting impression in our minds and hearts. These bunch of ‘amazing kids’ that make me will think of them everytime and who will always remain me how important to have an ‘International Family’.

Brooklyn Bridge, NYC. Enjoyed the sunset !

If all my friends were to jump off a Brooklyn

bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I would be at the bottom to catch them

Nathans hot dogs! The Famous Hot Dog in the World
It´s funny how a little hug, makes us feel good.
In every place and language, It´s always understood.
hugs don´t need new equipment,
Just open up your arms and open up your hearts
.

We are the Coolest Nutmegger ever !
-When you run so fast to get somewhere, You’ll miss half the fun of getting there. Life is not a race. Do take it slower. Hear the music, Before the song is over-

JE VOUS AIME. VI VOGLIO UN BENE DELL'ANIMA TESORI MIEi. 
JEG ELSKER DIG. SAYA CINTA KALIAN.
Credit For : 
Vittoria Paglino from Milan, Italy
Sara Redeghieri from Reggio Emilia, Italy
Simon Brossier from Nantes, France
Martina Vaglia from Storo, Italy
Josefine Hoy bendtsen from Frederiksberg, Denmark
Timo Denert from Osnabruck, Germany
Bennedetta Seget from Latina, Italy
Aryanda Ondrio from Jakarta, Indonesia

AO-

No comments: