March 02, 2012

Little pieces of ROCLEID - LASTRAVAZ


Yeah, Right now i'm officially in class 0f 2012, named 'LASTRAVAZ' ,  Rocleid is our class name, Majoring in social sciences :)  (nothing to get excited, sorry) haha


The YEARBOOK photo shoot. hey guys we almost at  the end of the school year.  woohooo ! 
WE BELONG IN COLLEGE BUDDY


Lets see some of my high school screen picts, looks so older than others --"






Despite my believe that says i'm better than what my scores tell me - i got nothing to proves that i'm actually 'smart' - how i'm insecure in my self ? 


My last debut, show up my science project at Indosiar channel  (National TV)





hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa (getting freak,lol)

-----


THE AFRICANS GROUP during the YEARBOOK Photo shoot :)




Another  weird picts posted (sorry -_- haha)






I'm Gonna MISS YOU ROCLEID'ERS !!!! Success is US !!! 
and of course i miss all of you guys ! lets hit me up at Twiiter @aryaondrio 
Assalamualaikum !

No comments: